Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Dorval office.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with shippers and receives through professional and timely communication and inquiry response.
- Coordinate the flow of inbound and outbound freight while staying abreast of daily priorities and weekly transportation targets.
- Determine the term and conditions for each freight lane, establishes a carrier confirmation and verifies each shipment accordingly.
- Proactively negotiate with carriers to obtain preferential freight rate with all premium charges.
- Verify and troubleshoot any issues in shipping customs documentation including but not limited to POD, BOL and Carrier confirmation
- Coordinate track and trace loads when required
- Effectively and efficiently respond to internal and external client inquiries; resolving any conflicts or problems that may arise.
- Analyze booking information from customer in order to determine and verify the service requirements, verify the appropriate routes, border crossing points and rates and enter the information in the system.
- Ensure the tracking meets established standards but will escalate for resolution as appropriate
- College Diploma University Degree in Business, Logistics or International Trade preferred .
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a dispatch /customer service role With FTL and LTL experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Strong problem-solving and decision- making skills in team environment.
- Strong knowledge of North American geography.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Employee Assistance Program